Minneapolis Local Business Forum Small Business Mastermind Internet Marketing Business Directory
The Minneapolis Local Business Forum is the brainchild of a group of local entrepreneurs who want to help promote businesses in the Twin Cities’ western suburbs by introducing them to each other, as well as to local residents, to boost our local economy. We are a totally free, no obligation business forum focused on providing ideas, strategies and tactics to grow your business. There is no free lunch; but, by banding together, we can act together today to promote and grow our businesses.
The Minneapolis Local Business Forum is About Free Exposure and Business Growth
This forum is an opportunity to get free exposure and to make valuable contacts for everyone who decides to join and participate. Yes, we want to grow our businesses, too. We are local entrepreneurs, just like you and everybody we are inviting to this group. Participating in this forum you can hook up with others locally who could:
- complement your own skills
- provide contacts
- possibly use your services
What’s In The Minneapolis Local Business Forum for YOU?
What’s in it for you? You and your business could:
- Get to know your neighborhood business professionals.
- Make new friends and strategic partnerships.
- Establish alliances and identify possible vendors and clients.
- Share problems and experiences with local professionals.
- Collaborate on solutions to tough business problems.
- Be recognized by fellow local business owners for your expertise.
- Showcase your business in your free video interview.
- Generate immense amounts of goodwill.
What Are Some of YOUR Tangible Benefits from The Minneapolis Local Business Forum?
What’s in it for you? Obviously, your benefit is a function of what you put into this. Following are some tangible benefits we offer to our members:
- Free exposure for your business.
- Free listing on the Minneapolis Local Business Forum website.
- Free video about your business included with website listing.
- Free membership in the Minneapolis Local Business Forum.
- Free promotion on the Minneapolis Local Business Forum Facebook fan page.
- Free promotion on the Minneapolis Local Business Forum Twitter feed.
- Free access to and interaction on Minneapolis Local Business Forum LinkedIn group.
The Minneapolis Local Business Forum is Opportunity Knocking On YOUR Door
As founders of this forum, Mike and Tim have a lot to offer. Without you, this forum has limited potential. In our line of work, we must listen. A lot of listening. Therefore, we encourage you to bring your A-game to this forum. We offer plenty of opportunity for you to help us grow business here in the Twin Cities:
- Opportunity to showcase your business expertise.
- Opportunity to present at future forum meetings.
- Opportunity to host future meetings.
- Opportunity to show us how you work.
What Can YOU Learn From The Minneapolis Local Business Forum?
So, what can you expect to learn from the Minneapolis Local Business Forum? From our standpoint, Tim and Mike will help you with the following:
- Learn how to fine tune your elevator pitch and positioning statement.
- Learn how to anticipate eager buyers shopping for what you offer.
- Learn how to tell your story to an audience clamoring for more.
- Learn what consumers expect to find on your web site.
- Learn why video is more persuasive for modern shoppers.
- Learn when to nurture prospects while converting them to great customers.
- Learn how to make social media an effective tool for business growth.
Who CANNOT Participate In The Minneapolis Local Business Forum?
All businesses are welcome. Word of mouth is the most effective advertising. Feel free to tell others about the Minneapolis Local Business Forum and invite them to attend. This forum is intended to be a local business master mind group where every member will share their expertise and learn from the expertise of others. Competitors are encouraged to attend; but, no sales pitches are allowed.